Sunday 5 April 2015

BACK IN BANGKOK FOR A RAMMING GOOD TIME PT. 4

It is my 2nd day in Bangkok. After last night's multiple fucks, I thought my sex craving would be satiated but to my own surprise, I was feeling horny again. So I decided to pay another visit to the Sauna. Only difference is, this time it was to another one called Heaven.

Heaven is well-known for attracting the slightly mature set of the gay population which suits this Slut to a T as I usually prefer my men to be older & chunkier. I was sure I'd have no problems finding Hot Daddies to play with while I'm there.

Got there at around 5pm & the place is already quite packed with guys. At the locker room, I languishly peeled off my clothes. I could feel eyes on me & was secretly loving the attention. Next, I headed to the shower area which was brightly lit. Saw so many yummy cocks while I was showering which in turn, upped my Horniness by a few notches.

It was straight into the cruising area after I'm done with my shower & within minutes, I was approached by a Specky Uncle. Looks-wise Specky Uncle wasn't really the type I have the hots for. He looks like the decent Family man in his 40s with a slight paunch, fair-skinned & very soft-spoken. But he had quite a sturdy bod despite the protruding gut & his cock was fat & looked so suckable, standing at slightly shorter than 6 inches. I was extremely horny myself so I decided that I'll go with the flow.

He led me into a room & once the door is closed, Specky Uncle was transformed. His towel was dropped almost immediately & he made sure I was bare bodied too as he snatched away the towel wrapped around my waist. He then hugged me tightly, kissing me roughly on the mouth; his stubbles scratching across my cheeks as he did so. Next, he grabbed my man boobs & sucked on it like a hungry child. His hurried actions included part suction & part nibbling. My nipples was one of my most erogenous regions & soon he had this lil' Slut gasping for air as he ferociously attacked my hardened tits.

I knew Specky Uncle wanted his actions to be reciprocated, plus I would easily cum if he continued the onslaught on my bosom. I climbed onto the bed, got down on all fours & savagely popped his engorged plump cock right into my mouth. Then I returned the favor. My soft lips was the fleshlight his fuck rod was looking for & I just let him mouth fuck me as he stood there jamming his hardened meat in & out of my mouth. Next, I lay flat on the bed, with my neck cradling the edge of the bed. I beckoned for Specky Uncle to come forward to feed me his thick cock. He approached & my mouth opened to welcome him. He also took the chance to latch on to my dick. We are now in an alternate 69 position, him hunched over on top of me & me below trapped between his thighs as he continued to pump into my moist orifice. We remained in that position for awhile, enjoying each other's meat. Thank goodness, he wasn't too hung or he would have choked me over & over again with my head placed over the edge of the bed. 

His blowjob was making this Slut feel so good & I knew that I would shoot my load pretty soon if I didn't put a stop to it. I turned over & got on all fours again. Then with one hand, I grabbed one of my buns & spread my butt cheek apart, revealing my man hole to him. 'Fuck me', I said matter-of-factly. With that, he reached for the condom & while he was putting on the protection, I opened a pack of lube & made sure my fuck hole was all wet & ready for his entry.

Specky Uncle climbed onto the bed & opened his legs wide apart so that he was straddling me with a Sumo wrestler stance. He then guided his blood filled penis right down my dark passageway. He is now literally sitting on my butt. Holding my waist for support, Specky Uncle started to rock me steadily. On my end, I could feel him sliding in & out of my wet hole & it felt wonderful everytime he took a jab inwards. The slutty moans began to escape my mouth as I felt the waves of ecstasy crash through my entire body. 

'Fuck! You feel so good inside me!' I informed.
'You like?' Specky Uncle responded in his limited knowledge of English.
'Yes, Fuck me Harder!' I assured him.
He took my orders pretty well & went on to ram me as hard as he could while I cried out in sexual elation. 
Aided by the sexy moans provided by me, I soon lured Specky Uncle to the point of eruption.

When he told me he was gonna cum, I instructed him to offload his baby makers onto my bouncy buns which he readily followed. After he came, he collapsed on top of me. With him still on top of me, I gradually changed my position from being on all fours to me lying flat on my tummy. We just laid still for a few minutes while Specky Uncle recovered, his arms wrapped around me. During that time, I could feel the sticky wetness of his sperm between my bum & his diminishing Hard-on. Some of his ejaculate even trickled down between my butt cheeks & the sensation of all that warm syrupy goo that joined us at that point of time made this Slut feels super accomplished that I've managed to yet quench another man's thirst for wanton sex. I felt marvelously sexy.

Then it was time for us to part after he thanked me. On to the next one for this insatiable Slut!

To be continued....



3 comments:

  1. I will be in BKK soon, would love to meet such matured TOPS

    email luckystar3549@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to meet you. How to contact

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Write to me with your stats & at least a bod pic at gayslut28@gmail.com

      Delete