Sunday 1 March 2015

THIS BLOG IS CLOSING, THANKS TO YOU, GOOGLE!


Dear Readers,

Updated 3 Mar 15: 
So apparently Google has suffered a backlash after they announced their 'no sex' policy. They've decided to scrap the policy. Woo-hoo!

For those interested to read about the news, here's the link:

I've also received a lot of emails from you, the fans, since I posted this entry. And may I say that I'm really awed by the amount of support for the blog. Thanks so much for your sweet words! Extra big kisses to those of you who risked your personal privacy and requested for private access to my blog. You know who you are. >_<

Love,
Gayslut

This is not a blog entry of my usual sexual adventures. But I feel I have to rant about this. So, the other day this little Slut received an email from Google informing me that they have a new policy that no longer allow 'sexually explicit or graphic nudity'. Well, well, well, they must have been reading my blog or how would they have known it was 'sexually explicit'? Haha...

Screen Capture of the said email from Google

Needless to say, I'm utterly disappointed with Google for coming up with such a policy. I have always liked Google because they have always pride themselves on being a company that celebrates diversity, being inclusive & supporting freedom of expression. That was part of the reason why I picked their Blogger platform when I decided on documenting my sexual journal online. Well, it looks like Google has gone 3 decades backwards with their new policy. Come 23 March, access to any blog that contains sexual content will no longer be open to the public.

The good news, however, is that my past entries will not be deleted & can be archived. It will still be available to readers on the condition that they contact the blog owner, in this case, me, to unlock the blog for them to read. But come on, how many of you readers really want to do this right? Personally, I feel that it is an invasion of people's privacy because it means I will know each & every one of the reader's emails. And I have absolutely no intention of having your emails unless you willingly provide them to me.

So, what can I do? Here are the options.
1) Continue blogging here & wait for willing readers to contact me. 
2) Scout for other websites that could host my future entries. (I welcome recommendations from you, the readers. So feel free to drop me a line below on where you'd like to see me on going forward.)
3) Close down this blog. 

Lastly, though it's a little late, I hope you readers had a Fucktastic Valentine's & a Ramming good time in the New Year of the Ram. Obviously, I celebrated these two occasions in my own Slutty way. I would have kissed & told you readers if not for this show stopper from Google. 

So, keep your eyes peeled for me. I may manifest myself in a new blog or it could be Adios from here. Ciao for now!

P.S.,
For those interested in still accessing my blog after 23 Mar. You can write me at gayslut28@gmail.com





3 comments:

  1. you may host your post using tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this blog is really going down, end it with a bang!! plss i love ur stories =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a sad news :(
    I hope you continue to blog on tumblr, it's more tolerant platform and I think you can also follow many sexy blog there ;)

    ReplyDelete