Monday 9 March 2015

THE SLUT'S VALENTINE'S

This blog entry has been stunted by an email that I received from Google about their 'no sex' policy in which they will no longer make sex blogs available to the general public. However, that Google saga has now gone down the drain so it's back to business here at Blogger.

For some reason, this Slut had a sudden fetish for Bi Married Men & since Valentine's was approaching, I thought I'd do those Bi Dudes a favour if they were not getting any from their spouses. With that, I gave a shout out on a forum that I was looking for Hot Married Daddies. Within a space of a few days, I had several interested responses. The most interesting one was from a Bald Dude in his 40s. We eventually traded contacts & he sent me this pic.


The pic showed the back view of a rather toned guy in the shower. Mmmm... looks good enough! Since the pic piqued my interest, we moved things along quite quickly, especially after I shared with him a pic of me lying in bed in nothing else but a jockstrap, with my bubble butt in unrestricted full view. 
My sexy pic got Bi Daddy all hot & bothered, so he pursued me for a hook up. Below is a screengrab of our chat.


I, of course, had to lay down my terms & told him I would only meet him if he agreed to come fuck me on Valentine's Day. To my surprise, Bi Daddy readily agreed to it as he & the Mrs do not have the habit of celebrating Valentine's. He was more keen to pump my horny hole instead. So it was set, he would come over after dinner on Valentine's Day. Bi Daddy also boasted that he could last for hours without cumming & wanted me to be prepared for a long session of play. This Slut is of course up for the challenge. I was sure that with my expert skills, I would have him cumming in no time.

V-Day came & I prepared my place for a long intensive night of smashing good time. I decided to put on the same sexy jock strap that I sent Bi Daddy in the chat cos' I knew it would certainly get his cock pulsing in nano seconds. At about 10pm, there was a message from him & he was done with dinner, I gave him the address & readied myself.

Half an hour later, another message came in & he's reached my place. As he made his way up, I put on a body hugging tank top. The lower half of my body was only encased in the itsy bitsy jockstrap. I positioned myself behind the door so that his view is obscured when he eventually reached my unit. As he stood there outside my door, I opened the door slightly more & motioned for him to step in. 

Once he's inside the house & realized what I've put on, Bi Daddy's face lit up with a leery smile. I returned his wide-eyed grin with a coy 'come-fuck-me' smirk. He came up from behind, hugged me & whispered in my ears.
'I'm gonna slowly devour you tonight'. He informed.
'Do you like my get-up?' I enquired.
'Yes, but let's take things slowly, I need a smoke 1st.' He suggested.
With that, I led him to the kitchen area where he could smoke next to the kitchen window.

As he lit up, I joined in for a puff & we began to make small talk about the dinner that he just had. Throughout the chat, I maintained that 'come-fuck-me' smile, knowing fairly well that he'd take the bait soon. True enough, as soon as he finished his cigarette, he moved in & kissed me. I tasted cigarette smoke in his breath. That's always a big turn on for this Slut.

While Bi Daddy was kissing me, I took the chance to feel him up & gradually stripped him of his clothes so that he was eventually in just his underwear.  I spied a considerable big bulge down there. Yeah, my man is turned on. Next, he grabbed me  & hoisted me up onto the kitchen top so that I was sitting on it, with my legs wide open. He was standing between my legs & attacked my nipples with his mouth. His expert sucking & flicking of his tongue against my ultra-sensitve nipples soon had me moaning & squirming in delirium like a kitten in heat. Throughout this ordeal, my kitchen window was left open & my neighbours on the opposite block would be treated to a great view of 2 guys making out. 

Next, he headed down south & gave my man cunt a gratifying tongue bath. To help him access my orifice, I had to lean back so that I was supporting myself on my elbows on the kitchen top. This Bi Married dude is actually quite good with his tongue. His techniques ranged from gently swirling his slithery tongue around my bum hole to roughly chaffing his stubbles against my tender sphincter muscles. These actions gave me sensations that encompassed warm waves of pleasure to prickly sensations that were slightly painful but bearable. From time to time, he would also bite down on the flesh that is around my man hole & whenever he does that, it would send a jolt throughout my body unlike an electric current.

Eventually, Bi Daddy was done eating my ass so he helped me down on the kitchen top and led me into the bedroom. On the way into the bedroom, I could feel the wetness in my man cunt & it made me feel sluttily sexy. I need to be fucked quite soon.

Unfortunately, Bi Daddy had a different idea. He threw me onto the bed so that I was lying face down & continued to ravage the crack in my bubble butt. As much as it felt good, it began to get boring after an extended period of time. I had to move things along. So I flipped myself over & pulled Bi Daddy down to me & we kissed. While we were sucking each other's face, I took the opportunity to tug Bi Daddy's underwear off. Once, the undies were off, a very sturdy cock sprang out. His cock was not too big, probably around 5 inches & it was cut. 


Bi Daddy's Super Straight Handsome Cock

And how could this Slut let such a Handsome Cock slip by? So I slid myself down his lean bod until I was at eye level with his shaft. In an instant, I have engulfed Bi Daddy's cock in my ravenous mouth & soon I was bobbing my head in tune with the music that was playing off the Ipod in the bedroom. I could see that Bi Daddy was enjoying the suckfest I was performing on him as he propped himself against some cushions, palms interlocked & placed behind his bald head. There was a satisfied smirk on his face as he peered at me through his half closed eyes. I kept up the slurping of his cut dick so as to sustain Bi Daddy's pleasure.

Next, Bi Daddy pulled me up & we went back to smooching. Then, it was his turn to return the favour. Bi Daddy got down to my chest level, grabbed my man boobs & proceeded to tease my nipples again. Needless to say, he had me moaning uncontrollably in no time. At the position that he is in, I was able to caress Bi Daddy's bald head. I realized that he wasn't entirely hairless. There were still very short & fine baby hair growing on his scalp. It was quite a nice feeling cradling Bi Daddy's head as he sucked on my nipples like a newborn baby.

It's time for Bi Daddy to show me his sexual prowess.
'Fuck me'. I announced.
Bi Daddy looked up at me, nodded & replied OK.
I reached out for the condom, passed it to him & as he covered up, I lubed myself up real well. Next, I threw my legs up in the air, peeled open my butt cheeks & offered him a full view of my gaping hole. That lured Bi Daddy to come forward & he plunged in. As he started to thrust, I knew immediately that he was an experienced fucker. Although his manhood wasn't really considered long, he knew exactly how to make full use of it. He would pull out till his cock head was almost out of my hole then he would plunge in all the way. He made sure that I felt every inch of his invading 5 incher. This is one dude who really knows how to entirely utilize the length of his tool. 

Bi Daddy wasn't boasting when he said he could fuck for hours. This guy could really go on & on! And although this Slut had pulled out all the stops to make him cum, I failed miserably. All in, I think Bi Daddy fucked me for 3 hours plus. My asshole was starting to get sore from all that plummeting of his fuck tool and I had to call a stop. 

By the end of the night, I was exhausted & he still hadn't cum.  Well if you asked me if I conceded defeat based on this experience, yes I admit I was beaten since I couldn't coax Bi Daddy's cum out of his rigid fuck tool. However, I felt that good sex should be fulfilling to both parties and in that sense we both failed as we couldn't satisfy each other's needs.

It was still a helluva Valentine's Fuck!

P.S.,
Bi Daddy was super sweet, he dropped me another message to check if I was doing ok the next day.



4 comments:

  1. Hot. Indian top here. How do i get in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hot piece of article!

    Btw, the daddy has a hot and spank-able ass, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, love to be fucked too

    ReplyDelete