Saturday 15 November 2014

1ST ORGY EXPERIENCE OVERSEAS

This was back in the mid-90s when the gay scene was starting to flourish in Asia. Everywhere in Asia, there'll be a mega party to go to from time to time. This Slut, was without a doubt, then a hardcore clubber or what they coined as a 'Circuit Boy' in the gay circle. Like I mentioned before, the gay party scene was thriving & there were all these fabulous bashes to attend around Asia (they're called Circuit Parties). Hence, people like me who go around to these gigs are labelled as 'Circuit Boys'.

Locally, I'd be making my rounds to the gay clubs on Fridays/Saturdays & even on Sundays & party till the wee hours. There were usually elevated podiums in these clubs & that's where you'd find me; shaking my sexy ass like I don't care. Heck, I got so chummy with the owners of the clubs that they even allowed me to dance on their bar tops!

One of the cannot-be-missed Party is during Songkran in Bangkok. This is a yearly pilgrimage for all the 'Circuit Boys'. When Songkran comes around, the 'Circuit Boys' from all over the world will converge here in Bangkok. It was during one of these trips that I would experience my 1st Orgy in a foreign land.

I remember that year quite clearly. There were 4 of us, me included. As expected, We were in the hottest club in Bangkok, DJ Station. The club was packed to the brim as usual & the only decent place to show off my dance moves was on DJ Station's stage where it's less crowded. So there I was, having a great time with my friends throughout the night. And because we were on the elevated stage, we caught quite a lot of attention from the crowd dancing on the dancefloor below us. 

After the club closed, me & my friends were just hanging outside, checking out the other Hotties. It was then that we were approached by another group of 'Circuit Boys'. Turns out, they were Taiwanese & they asked if we have further plans. When we said no, they invited us up to their 'place', which was a serviced apartment they had rented for the Songkran period. 

After a short discussion with my friends, we decided to take up their offer. We also saw that they had invited other people & there were about 15 people in all when we made our way to their apartment. Of course, we started eyeing each other while we were walking to the Hosts' place. I actually quite like one of the Hosts & made a mental note that I'll hook up with him later.

Once we were in the apartment, music was played, drinks were poured & soon the House Party was on track. Shortly after, one of the Hosts suggested that we should strip down to our underwears. Thank God I had nice underwear, I silently gloated. Things began to heat up as soon as the barriers that were our clothes were removed. People were dancing more intimately, smooches were being planted on random lips as we huddled together, grinding our bodies against each other.

Then another Host whipped out a pack of pills & it immediately stuck me that those were party drugs. He started going around & offering them to his guests. I decided to forgo the drugs. I may be a Slut but I'm not so Stupid as to put myself at risk. Anything could happen in these parties & I had to stay vigilant. As the effects of the drugs hit, people started to get even friendlier & there were more caressing of each other's bodies. The large group also began to break into smaller groups & some of them have started to head for the bedrooms (there were 3 bedrooms).

Time to move in on the Hottie Host that I had my eyes on. I deliberately joined the group that the Hottie Host was at & began canoodling with everyone on the group. He was extremely friendly to everyone because of the effect of the drugs so he was sharing kisses with all the guys in the group. I was just glad that none of my friends were in the group or it would have been quite awkward. I don't make out with my friends though we party together. Haha... In the corner of my eye, I saw that Friend 'A' had joined another group & Friend 'C' & 'D' who were quite awed by this experience, were at the bar counter, chatting with a couple of other guys who were invited. Obviously, this is the group that was not used to scenarios like this.

I turned my attention back to Hottie Host. He was clearly the group favorite here. There were already 3 other guys pawing at him & that's 4 of us if you include me. It was not surprising given that he was such a good-looker. Hottie Host sports a very short crew cut, much like those army boys type. His eyes were deep set & he had one of the most charming smile on a guy. I could literally feel myself melt inside whenever he looked at me & put on that mega-watt smile. Body-wise, his bod was just how I liked in a man. It was thick, with bulging pecs & his arms were so chunky that I had to fight back the 
urge to bite down on them. He had a small layer of fats surrounding his abdomen but not too much as you could still see a faint outline of his six packs underneath it. 

By now, the other guys in the group were now trying to tug his underwear down his massive thighs. I told myself I had to get in quick on the action or I would lose him. I joined in & since no one was focusing on his lips, I swooped in for a kiss. He kissed well & I just reveled in that moment where our lips were locked. After awhile, I looked down & I saw that his underwear had come off & his 6 inch hard cock was being shared by the 3 guys who were worshipping him. He clearly had his eyes on one of the guys at his feet cos he hoisted him up & they locked lips. I took the position of the guy he was kissing & had a brief encounter with Hottie Host's engorged dick. His cock was as equally yummy as his bod & I lamented the fact that I had to share it with these guys. 

Rule No. 1 in an Orgy, you share, you don't fight for it.

Then Hottie Host decided he wants to have a 1-on-1 with the Cutie that he was smooching & they broke away from the group. So that leaves the 3 of us left to play. Luckily I didn't mind one of the other guys in the group. He was less muscular than Hottie Host but definitely more toned, so i focused my attention on him. 3rd guy, seeing that we both were not so much into him, made a timely retreat. 

Rule No. 2 in an Orgy, if you don't get the guy you want, move on to the next guy.

The toned Hunk then decided that we should move ourselves out of public view & go into one of the bedrooms. But unfortunately, we were slightly late. All the rooms were already occupied, except for one room with double bed & a single bed & my friend 'A' was on the double bed fucking another guy! Without much choices, I had to grit my teeth & took the single bed next to Friend 'A'. It was embarassing as hell cos I've never had sex in front of my own friends before!

Rule No. 3 in an Orgy, make the most of your situation. Your aim is to have fun, so make sure you have lots of it.

So there I was, making out right beside my own friend. Fortunately, the toned Hunk was quite a competent fucker & soon he was making me feel so good & made me moan out uncontrollably. When I saw that Friend 'A' was also immersing himself in the throes of pleasure, I also decided to throw caution to the wind. My moans became louder & louder as I felt more & more uninhibited.

When toned Hunk was done with me, I headed for the showers where I bumped into Hottie Host & his Cutie bathing together. I joined in for a hot threesome, sucking both their cocks under the running waters until they both shot their hot jizz all over my face.

Throughout the whole ordeal, Friend 'C' & 'D' who couldn't let themselves lose, ended up just chatting with other guys who felt the same way as them. By the time we left the apartment, people were still making out with one another but me & Friend 'A' didn't want to make 'C' & 'D' feel even more uncomfortable so we decided to make an early exit. It was however, almost daylight when we hit the streets. Friend 'A' & I never talked about this incident after that. Think it must be just as awkward for him. Haha...





1 comment: