Sunday 4 May 2014

SEX IN HK PT.6A - ALEXANDER SAUNA

It was my last night in HK & how could this Slut exit this exciting city without a Big Bang? I've heard quite a bit about Alexander Sauna before my trip & so I've reserved the best for last tonight. This Slut was determined to have a fucking great time here tonight. 

It was well past midnight when I stepped into Alexander & boy , the whole place is packed! It was a huge difference from the other saunas that I've visited where most of the crowds would start to thin out after 9pm. But here, the place was bustling with guys all over. In fact, it was so crowded I had to squeeze my way through guys of all shapes & sizes along the narrow corridors at the cruising area. 

The 1st guy I hooked up with was a lean toned dude with a nice 5 O'clock shadow. I spotted him in the showers when I first stepped into the sauna. He had a cock that looked really suckable, I couldn't take my eyes off his goods & he knew very well that I was eyeing him. It was quite inevitable that we  eventually hooked up. Turns out, he's a Japanese who lives in Osaka who happens to be in HK for holiday too. He's versatile in bed & wanted me to fuck him so how could this Slut refuse the offer, right? He turned out to be a really sweet guy who loved to kiss & be made love to slowly. Of course, I wouldn't miss the chance of latching on to his slurplicious weiner that was ultra straight & standing at 6 inches when fully hard. I made sure I had a good tongue lashing of his wonderful rod, making him moan uncontrollably with my expert sucking skills.  When I finally entered him, I could feel that he was all ready to be taken. We fucked languishly, like lovers deep in love. Throughout the ordeal, he would kiss me again & again, hugging me tightly while I thrusted into his sweet man-hole. He finally auto-cummed while I was still pumping him. We exchanged numbers after that & he made me promise to visit him in Osaka. 

Still feeling horny as I haven't cummed, I continued in my search for the next target. I chanced upon him in the cruising area. It was dark & crowded & I had to slide myself between bodies to get my way across. It was during one of these moments that I found myself scooching across a rather strapping bod. I stopped in my track & felt him up. Liking what my hands were feeling, I let my fingers travel to his nipples & teased them. He obviously liked it cos he reciprocated my advances with low husky moans. I couldn't really see his face in the dim light but I could make out his silhouette. He had a really neat haircut like those professional execs you see in HK's CBD area. Yeah, I could definitely do a clean cut guy, I was thinking to myself. With that I pulled his hands & we went in search of a private room. 

We had a little bit of trouble looking for a room cos the sauna was really packing in the guys. When we finally located one, it was without a bed but with a leather sling. Well, guess the S&M theme of this room was not really most of the guys' cup of tea. Given the circumstances, this Slut just had to make the most out of it & hey, a little swing on the Sling might be fun too! Now that we are finally in a room, I had the chance to have a good look at my catch. He looked to be in his mid-30s, very decent, a typical office-exec looking type. He was tall; I figured he would be at least 1.8m with an athletic bod that you could tell was honed by playing lotsa sports & not built in the gym. 




He gave me a reluctant smile as if to apologize that we had to make do with this room without a bed. Upon seeing that awkward charming smile, my legs turned to Jelly & I found myself on my knees, engulfing my moist lips around his woody pecker, giving him head. His sexy husky moans resumed & propelled me to take him in deeper. His dick was around 6" when it was fully aroused. It had a slight curve, making the head point skywards. It was in good proportion to the owner's bod, which was long & lanky. The head of the cock was a juicy-looking flushed red.



When I had enough of gorging myself on his delicious choker, I got up & threw myself on the leather sling. With my legs spread wide open & resting on the steel chains that held up the sling, I gave Mr. Exec a come-hither look, inviting him to cum forward & give me a much needed bang. He didn't miss the cue & his face broke into a grin; a cheeky one & I was super turned on by that lewd smirk on his face. As he approached me, I stuck out my tongue, using it to beckon him forward. He squeezed out a big glob of lubricant from the dispenser, slapped it on my waiting hole, positioned his family jewels at the entrance & gave a thrust. He was instantly inside me & I was surprised at how I was so ready to receive him. As I lay nestled in the comfort of the sling, I made sure to maintain direct eye contact with Mr Exec. We flirted with each other via our gazes; I began to start touching myself, playing with my sensitive nipples, squirming sexily in the sling and when he saw what I was doing to myself, he followed suit. It was such a mind fucking moment as we watched each other sensually feeling our own bodies while he pounded away inside me.

I had a bottle of poppers with me & it was around this time that I felt an appropriate moment to take a hit of it. I twisted the cap open, took a couple of sniffs & offered it to Mr Exec who also gave it a few whiffs. As the poppers took effect, Mr Exec began ramming hard on me under the influence of the aphrodite. The wild humping caused the sling to swing back & forth which in return caused an euphoric effect on me. I felt like I was floating on air & Mr Exec's curved up cock was hitting my G spot perfectly with every thrust forward. Wow!!! This has got to be one of the best feelings in the world! Why didn't I discover this earlier?! We both reveled in the high that the poppers was giving us & we were passing the bottle between us as we took more hits.

I forgot how much time went by as I submerged myself in the 'floating sensation' when I suddenly felt Mr Exec's hands grabbing me. He hugged me close to him & then lifted me totally off the sling & threw me on the ground & continued to hump me there & then like a wild beast. I wrapped my legs around his waist & held him tight as he pumped hard & deep into me. Within minutes, he let out a loud cry as he released the pent-up fluids stored within his fucker. I felt his body tremble as he shot volley after volley of hot cum & I hugged him tighter, giving him full comfort. We laid there on the floor motionless for awhile as he recovered from the exertion. 

When he finally rolled away from my body, it was then that I realized that there were a few pairs of inquisitive eyes near the door. So, the door was built in such a way that it ended a few inches above the ground, hence allowing others to peep into the room from underneath. Gosh, so we've put on a free show for others to watch! It was also at this moment that it came to my realization why this room was so unpopular with the crowd. Haha...

This Slut's sexventure is not over yet.... Stay tuned for more!


5 comments:

  1. Gosh he's hot. Are those his pics??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not but Mr Exec's bod & cock had a 90% resemblance to the pics featured. :)

      Delete
  2. How do I talk to youuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is hot! he fucked you raw?

    ReplyDelete