Sunday 30 March 2014

SEX IN HK PT. 1: ACTION SAUNA

It's been years since this Slut last visited the Oriental Pearl so I thought it'd be a good time to re-visit this unique country that is Hong Kong. A little research on the internet & boy, there are so many saunas that HK has to offer! Needless to say, this became a deal sealer for this Horny Slut & soon I find myself on a plane to HK.

1st stop was Action Sauna at Causeway Bay. Picked this sauna cos it was the nearest to my hotel. Upon entering the Sauna, I was a little disappointed with it. The place is small compared to what this Gay Slut is used to back home. It's also a little rundown. The consolation is that in terms of facilities, it had everything; lockers, showers, steam room, sauna, dark room/cruising area with private rooms. Crowd here are mostly regular joes who pop in after work.

Perhaps it was pretty late by the time I got in (past 10pm), the pickings were quite slim. Nevertheless, I decided to make the most of the visit & headed straight for the dark room. To enter the dark room, you'd have to surrender your towel & be completely nude. Obviously, that didn't pose any problems for this Slut & I began my search for a hot fuck. Making full use of my naked bod, I slid past all shapes & sizes of bare bodies, occasionally stopping to feel them up if I liked what I slithering up against. It didn't take too long for me to find my man. He was pretty tall, standing at 1.8m minimum. He wasn't too muscular but had a good frame. As my hands roamed his bod, I could tell that he goes to the gym though not hardcore. His muscles were firm & there was a slight layer of fat around his waist. Doesn't bother this Slut cos' I'm not looking for an Adonis tonight. And then as my hands went down under to check out the goods, I was pleased with what I found. His hard cock must have been about 7 inches long & thick. Just perfect for my hungry hole at that moment.

Without any hesitation, I pulled him into one of the private rooms & immediately got down to business. As we stood facing each other, I licked him all over lustily, devouring his manly scent with my tongue. It got him moaning fairly quickly, so I dropped to my knees & without any warning, I deep throated him. I wanted to show him how famished I was for a big hard cock. I was gagging on his 7 inch of wonder but I didn't care. I took a few shots of the poppers & it allowed me to take him in even deeper. I offered the poppers to him & he took a few breaths out of it. Within seconds, he was wildly ramming in & out of my salivating mouth as the poppers took effect. I, on the other hand, bobbed my head in tune with his thrusting hips. We were both working each other in unison. His hard candy tasted so sweet & I just savoured every bit of it.

Next, I turned around, got on all fours so that he could have a good view of my cherry button. 'Fuck me!' I barked at him. Instantly he got the cue as he peeled off a condom & covered up, then clumsily lubed my ass. He straddled me & placed the tip of his manmeat at my entrance. I took another swig of the poppers & passed it on to him. He had a helping as well, then he pushed forward & his cock head disappeared into my ass. By now, the poppers has worked its magic & I felt a warm sensation coursing through my body making me feel sexy & slutty all at once. I smiled to myself as I felt his piston sliding in & out of my tight hole. It felt so good, the way his thick cock fills me up. 

'Fuck me hard!' I ordered & Mr 7-incher went to work, pounding me till I was moaning in lusty ecstasy. He was a very experienced fucker & could hold his orgasm for quite long. We must have been in the room for at least 40min & in that course of time, he literally fucked me all over. He never came (he confessed that it's quite difficult to make him cum) & I was yearning for another cock to play with so we called it quits.

We headed for the shower & cuddled a little bit under the running water then we went our separate ways. By now it was past 11pm & I knew I had to act fast as the crowd is thinning out. Into the dark room I went again & this time I caught a short stocky guy. We were canoodling in one of the dark corners when I felt a 3rd presence. Another guy has decided to join in. I reached out & felt him up. Mmm...he feels silky smooth & his bod is rather taut all over. I grabbed him closer & soon 3 of us were pawing each other all over. 3rd guy was pretty aggressive & he was clearly more into me than short stocky guy. Eventually, he managed to edge himself in & cut off short stocky. Having lost the fight for me, Mr Short Stocky decided to give up on me, which gave 3rd Guy the chance to drag me into one of the private rooms. Let's just call him Mr. AH.

Once inside the room, Mr AH completely devoured me. He loved to lick & he was very good at it. He would swivel his tongue as he licked my bod, sometimes coupling it with soft nibbles. He knew where all my sensitive spots were & he had me squirming in pure pleasure. After about 15 minutes of him licking me, I was as limp as a rag doll. He could do whatever he wanted to me at this point & I wouldn't have the energy to resist. This was the time he decided to impale me. 

Lying relaxed on the floor, I watched languishly as I watched him get up & put on a condom. He had a decent sized cock which I figured was about 6". He approached me & threw my legs over his shoulders. As he leaned forward towards me, my butt involuntarily was raised off the floor & I felt his lil' brother edging dangerously close to my pucker hole. Within moments, I felt his rigid staff plunging into my dark recess. Then he started to pump & at the same time came forward & attacked my sensitive nipples with his skillful tongue. I was in utter sexual bliss as he worked his magic & I was moaning uncontrollably.

He fucked without a haste, pulling almost all the way out of my sweet hole & plunging in all the way in then repeating the whole act again. By doing this, he made sure that I could feel the entire length of his hot rod & I wasn't complaining. I was earlier satiated by Mr. 7incher hard pounding & now I just wanna be made love to slowly. 

Next, he pushed both my knees down to my chest & in this position he could make use of my shins as a pad for him to lie  upon. He was still working my ass as he lay on top of my shins & I was all curled up like a foetus under him. He reached behind me & hugged me real close to him while he continued to ravage my wet dwelling. I was also able to grab his firm butt in this position & it was such a sensuous feeling to feel the twitching of his bum muscles as he was plunging in & out of me. 

At this point, I felt that I was owned by him & I just surrendered myself totally. To reward him for making me feel so wanted, I pulled him down to me & we kissed. The kiss did it. Shortly after our lips were locked, I could feel the trembling of his butt muscles & I knew that the end was approaching. I grabbed his butt harder, egging him on. Then he went all stiff as he shot his 1st volley of sperm into the condom. I heard a groan & he pounded a few more times then I felt him go all limp as he collapsed on me. His cock was still pulsing in my manhole as he laid there catching his breath. I hugged him back while Mr. AH recovered.

We ended up going for supper together & Mr. AH became my local guide in the coming days that I spent in HK.







4 comments:

  1. Love this account!! Especially Mr A H. Care to do another post on what you guys did in subsequent days, when he became your guide ... and how you "thanked" him??????? Hee hee ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more Sexy Stories to share re: my stay in HK. So stay tuned. :)

      Delete
  2. For a lean and plain-looking person, who has only fantasised of sucking cocks and well-toned guys fucking me, how likely is it to find a kill? And where in Singapore to find?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Absolute or Key Box Sauna. You might stand a chance there. Gd luck! :)

      Delete