Monday 10 February 2014

TORRID SEX AT THE GYM PT. 1

This was the 90s & Singaporeans have just discovered the internet not too long ago. This discovery opened the floodgates for people to find easy targets for casual sex. The IRC being one of the most popular tools in those times.  It was through the IRC that I got to know Mr. S. 

Mr. S was a serious gym goer in his thirties who hits the gym religiously 4 times a week. Needless to say his bod was deliciously hunky. He lived nearby my place & this made it convenient for us to hook up whenever S was horny. S has quite a kinky side to him. He likes having sex in various public places which suited this Slut well. So I guess that's why we became Sex Buddies.

Not Mr S' real bod. This bod pic resembles his bod.

Here's one really memorable experience that I had with S. As mentioned before, S is a regular gym goer so he has gotten so chummy with the Trainers in the gym that they would leave him the keys to lock up at the end of the night. This presented a great opportunity for S to get guys into the gym for some hot fun. 

I still remember the 1st time he sneaked me into the gym like it had just happened days ago. It was almost approaching 11pm when I got a text on my phone. It was Mr. S. He informs me that he is still working out at the gym & that he is all sweaty & horny. He also lets on that he's all alone & asks if I'm up for a steamy session with him in the gym. Well, well, how could this Slut refuse such an offer right?

Within minutes, I was at the back door of the gym. I texted S back to notify him & then I heard the back door being slowly opened. Behind the door was S in his gym gear. He had on a skimpy Gold's Gym singlet that did little to hide his thick pecs. He was also wearing a pair of black & yellow striped tights that showed off his bulge in front, he was obviously not wearing any underwear cos I could see the outline of his cock quite clearly through the Spandex. When he turned around, I checked out his well-rounded derriere as well which looked  like the butt of a bumble bee due to the color combination of the tights he had on . Wrapped around his waist was a wide leather training belt that serious weight lifters like him would wear to protect their backs. His bod was seriously gleaming with sweat & he was huffing real hard from all the exertion of lifting the weights. I gave him a knowing smile when I saw his get-up & he returned the smile cos we both are well aware of what's gonna happen next.

The gym was not an unfamiliar place to me as I also worked out there. Once inside, S led me to the Smith machine where he had been bench pressing prior to my arrival. He suggested that I continue the workout with him. I protested & argued that I would not be able to lift the amount of weights that he could. He assured me that he would be there to help spot me if the weights got too heavy. With that, I laid down on the bench & had a go at the task ahead. As I lay there on the bench, S was towering over me. His delicious bulge was just hovering over my face. So it was quite apparent that I never got to finish my sets of the bench presses cos' I was soon clawing at S' bumble bee tights, freeing his manhood from the restrains of his compact shorts. Mr. S' crotch was wet & musky with perspiration. It turned me on big time when I smelled his natural manly scent. As he straddled over my face & fed me his hardening rod, I sucked on like there's no tomorrow. Within seconds, S' cock was fully hard & when he is thoroughly aroused his member was a good 5.5"; which was a perfect size when he was face fucking me from the top. As he thrusted in & out of my slippery mouth, S started spewing profanities cos' it turns him on that way.

'Chee Bye, You suck my cock so well boy!' He scolded.
'Mmm mmm!'  That was the only response I could give him as my mouth was filled with his succulent weiner.
'Kanina, I kept getting hard just now whenever I think about fucking you here in the gym. I had to resist getting hard so that my hard-on is not so obvious.' He muttered.
'Now you better make sure you make me Si-bei Song tonight, you understand, boy?' He commanded.
'Oh yeah' I managed to say as his cock slipped out of my pucker.
'Chee Bye, Gan song' He went on as he pushed his steel hard rod back into the gaping warmth that is my mouth.

Next, S leaned forward, reached for my gym shorts & pushed it down my legs. My own woody is now exposed to S. Then, he grabbed my stiffy, pursed his kisser around it & sucked me in return. We are now in an alternate 69 position with me lying on the bench & S hunched over me. At this moment, We were engrossed in giving pleasure to each other. From my position, I also had access to S' low hanging balls & I would slurp on S' heavy scrotum that were dangling above my face. S' balls were full of sensitive nerves & he loves it when I slurped on them & tickle them with my tongue. It gets him into overdrive whenever I do that.


A close resemblance to S' cock with his low hanging Sac.

'Ah... Ah....' S was moaning away right now.
'Wa Lan! Chee bye! You know the reason why I keep going back to you boy? You do such a good job at sucking my Lan Jiao & my Lumpar!' He commended as he stared down at me from where he's at.
'Happy to be of service' I mumbled in between slurps.
'Let's get on with Part 2' S announced. 
With that, He withdrew his hot staff from my soppy crevice, peeled his singlet over his head & marched in the buff in the direction of the showers.
I too, got up from the bench & stripped myself bare & trodded behind S.

To be continued... 









3 comments:

  1. having sex in the gym is and has always been my utmost fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So kinky. I am turned on whenever guys use vulgar words in Hokkien like Mr. S did. Can't wait for the continuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience, my friend. :)
      But in the meantime, if you like sex with lotsa swearing, U might wanna read my blog entry Blinfolded 3some in Sep 13 & Sauna Encounters Pt2 in Aug 13. Enjoy!

      Delete