Thursday 30 January 2014

WISHING ALL READERS A HORNY YEAR OF THE STUD!

The saying Hung Like A Horse is one of This Slut's favorite phrase. So it's no surprises that The Year of the Stud has Moi getting all sexcited. According to Fengshui Masters, this year will be the Year of the Wooden Horse. Ooh... Nothing beats a Stud with a hard Woody! Haha...

But of course, my personal fav would have to go to the Dark Horses. I vow to get my hands on one of these Hot Hung Studs one day.

In the meantime, here's wishing all the readers here a Wonderful Year ahead & may you all find your personal Studs & have a Horsey Horny Year!


I can hardly contain my Hard-on

How Do I Look?

How do U like the View from down there?

Mmm...Mmmm!!!
Now I know why I've always liked Dark Chocolate!

My Dear, I'm so HUNG up on U!

Wet & Wild!

Wet & Wilder!


Juicylicious!

Let's Get It On!

Yeah, Breed me Baby!!!

Got Milk? :P















No comments:

Post a Comment