Friday 24 January 2014

BANGKOK SEXCAPADE PT.4B - BODYBUILDER FUCK ON X'MAS

I am really panicking now. The club is nearing its closing time, my friend has already selected his own hunk & he's pressuring me to make my own selection or he won't leave with his choice meat. Although it was a sweet move from my friend, he made me even more stressed cos' I didn't want him to miss out on the fun. On the other hand, I wanted this experience to be special so I've been holding out for that Significant one. But there's still no sign of The King!

I was about to give up hope & I wanted to tell my friend that it's ok, that he should go ahead without me. I was prepared to except my fate that this trip would end without a Bang, literally. 

And then he appeared, my Sexy Pharaoh! He must be prepared to head home as he was just casually dressed in a hooded sweater. Although his face was slightly concealed by the hood, I recognized him immediately. My face beamed & I guess it must have been pretty obvious cos' he caught me smiling at him & he smiled back. I then broke into a silly wide grin which was the cue for him to approach. He didn't miss a beat & instantly prodded himself on the seat next to me. Next, he opened his massive palm wide & signaled for me to put mine on his. And clearly, I couldn't resist. We started chatting, hand in hand & as the conversation progressed I took the chance to feel him up a little bit. I love touching his veiny forearm & bulging biceps. In fact, I was having a hard-on just from the chat. That was how much he turned me on. 

The chemistry between us was excellent & so it was logical that I ended up taking him out. As my hotel was nearby, We took a little walk & on the way, we got to know a bit more about each other. His name starts with the letter N, so let's just call him that. He turned out to be quite a charmer, cheeky even at times cos' he knows the perfect time to tease. 

By the time we reached the hotel room, there was no awkwardness between us. It felt like we were just a normal couple who had just come back from a night out. N announced that he needed to shower & proceeded to strip himself down. Then he just walked butt naked into the shower. I, on the other hand, naturally took the chance to ogle at his impressive bod while he stripped. Damn, I should have made him do a strip tease for me! But I was completely caught off guard by his announcement. 

Well, since I needed to shower too, why not join my hunk then? So without any further due, I got naked too. N gave me his cheeky smile once again as I approached him in the shower. I almost turned into jelly upon seeing that charismatic smirk. As I stepped into the shower, he pro-actively helped to soap me up & as his thick palm caressed my skin, I felt myself getting hard again. 

And how could I not take the chance to feel him up too? So after a while, I turned around & allow my hands to roam all over N's muscular bod. It started from his burly trapezius & slowly, my palms roved on to his thick deltoids that felt like two sturdy balls that were pumped to the max. N sensed that I was worshipping his massive bodybuilder bod & went on to flex his biceps, forming 2 huge bulges. I touched the biceps & they were expectantly hard & smooth under the running water. I went in for the kill, nibbling & licking the twin mound of taut muscles on his upper arms. From there, I moved on to N's broad pectorals, using my palms to grab as much of his chunky chest as possible, teasing his perky nipples with my fingers & tongue. He was himself all hard as well down there, his 6 inch glory pointing upwards. So it wasn't too long that We ended up making out under the gushing water. Our hands were frantically grabbing each other all over, we were kissing each other hurriedly & he was literally 'wet' humping me (we didn't have condoms on hand). Haha...

I knew I had to put a stop to this before I spurt my own juice cos I was too turned on. I told N I wanted the real action to be on the bed & with that, he stepped out, toweled himself dry & made himself comfortable on the bed. What a cheeky fellow!


Mr Cheeky, N, giving me the thumbs up in bed.

The sight of N sprawled on the bed was super sexy. His tanned skin was a sensuous contrast against the white bed sheets. I couldn't resist the sight & pounced on him. I resumed worshipping him, kissing & licking his every body part lovingly.  N obviously liked the attention & he was soon moaning in pleasure. As I went down on him, he offered his cum provider readily for me to suck.


N offering his delicious cock for me to suck.

How could I reject the offer? With much glee, I welcomed his manhood into my willing mouth. I love cocks that are 6 inches. They are long enough to reach my G spot when I'm being fucked & they are not so long that they cause me to gag when I'm sucking. N's cock, in this case, was just perfect; plus it had the girth that I liked. His sperm spewer is thick enough for my hole to handle & it was beautifully shaped. I sucked on heartily, taking all my time to adulate this prime grade beef & his glorious cock.
N's wonderful beefy bod & his marvelous cock

I was still enjoying myself when N decided to take over. He got off the bed & flipped me over so that I was lying on my back. Then without much effort, he grabbed my legs & pulled me towards him. My butt is now hanging over the edge of the bed. N then lifted my legs & rested them on his shoulders. He put on a condom, lubed me up & in an instant he was inside me. I didn't feel any initial pain at all, partly because i was so ready to be fucked & partly because N's cock was perfect. N's man-meat was ideal for me as it tapers to a cute bulbous head. This is the best type of cock for a bottom as it does not rudely force the hole open but gently pries wide as it enters & as mentioned before, I also liked his girth which made me feel like I was tight whenever he pushed all the way in. I loved his big balls too. I liked to feel their weight in my fingers as I fondle them.

When N finally start to thrust, I was already in 7th heaven & I had to consciously tell myself not to auto-cum like I tend to whenever I'm extremely turned on. He felt so good inside me & I never want him to stop. In his hands, I was like a rag doll cos he was flipping me in all kinds of position & pumping me till I was heady with euphoria. He even did one of his show-stopper moves which he performed onstage. So the move basically involves me on all fours with my butt jutted high in the air, resembling an inverted V & I would be facing a wall. He would then enter me & immediately do a cartwheel. He is now upside down, using his hands to support himself on the floor & his legs are resting on the wall. He would then proceed to fuck me while maintaining that position. The move looked spectacular on stage but honestly, it's just a visual trick. It did nothing for me, I'd prefer a cuddle & snuggle into his immense pecs anytime. Haha...

So that's what we eventually ended up; back in bed. As N laid back, clearly fatigued by all the acrobatic sexual moves, I went back to giving his juicy shaft some lip-smacking attention. I worked up a frenzy, everything came into play; my hands, lips, tongue & even the stubbles on my chin all came to fight for attention for N's magnificent cock. All that jerking, licking, sucking & abrasion soon got to N's pulsing ass-plower & with a sudden jerk of his hunky bod, white creamy cum started spewing from his piss hole, landing on his stomach. I couldn't let this precious essence go to waste so I decided to lick it all off but not without capturing it on cam for posterity 1st.


N's yummy, creamy man essence

I was really glad that I finally accomplished what I set out to achieve for this trip. I've finally ticked another sexual bucket list off, which was to do it with a bodybuilder. 

The bonus is that N was such an extremely nice guy. What I liked most about him is that he wasn't in a hurry to finish me off but made sure that I enjoyed the time with him. I have no doubt that he is a true blue bodybuilder cos' he was carrying his own lunch box of home-made steamed chicken when he left the club with me. It was supposed to be his supper! He informed me that he'll be taking part in a Bodybuilder contest this coming April. Best of luck to you, N!


1 comment:

  1. really enjoying reading your blogg ... with the pictures make it more ... how much u need to pay to pick up guys from tawan ? and how it works .. beginner here thank you

    ReplyDelete