Sunday 4 August 2013

SAUNA ENCOUNTERS 4 PT.1

Today, I'm in one of my super horny moods again & what better time than now to visit the sauna. So, here I am at my usual hideout. To my dismay, the crowd was quite disappointing. No... I was thinking to myself, this can't happen! I spent about half an hour cruising the floor & I finally spotted a rather cute cubby chap. Immediately, I zoomed in on him. 

He is definitely a 1st timer here cos he looked quite lost. Luckily for me, he spoke 1st when I approached him. He asked me where the steam room was which I quickly informed that it was out of order. I proceeded to feel him up & he got hard fairly quickly. His stiff rod was short & stubby, about 4". It was another dismay for me, I had so wanted a bigger one in my itching ass. He didn't seem to wanna fuck so we ended up chatting.

He is from Indonesia & this was his 1st attempt in going to a sauna here. From the chat, I also found out that he's into younger crowd. So I suggested that we go to another sauna with a younger crowd. It's free entry for him & I get to have a change of scene. He agreed to go with me & so we made our way there.

Upon reaching the other sauna, I told him to have fun & we went our separate ways. As I was horny as fuck, I didn't waste any time & soon I found myself in one of the dark rooms. Shortly after I entered the dark room, a stout younger guy followed me in. I had spotted him while I was changing in the locker room. No time wasted, I closed in on him & started touching him all over until his hot cock was throbbing hard underneath the towel. I grasped his veiny tool in my hands & jerked him as I kissed him everywhere. He had quite a sizeable one, about 6.5" & thick. Yummy! It would be a good fit for my hungry hole. I removed his towel completely, then I stood in front of him & ground my bubble butt against him. My ploy worked & he began to hug me close to him, dry humping me. By now, there were spectators crowded around us, one of them I recognized as my Indo friend from the 1st sauna.

I grabbed the stout guy's hands & tried to lead him out cos' I wanted a 1-on-1 time with him but he wouldn't budge. Ooh... So he likes to be watched. I decided then that I'll play along so I got down on my knees & got to work. First, I attacked his bulbous plum-shaped cock head, wrapping my soft kissers around it. Because of the sheer size of it, it felt like I was sucking on a huge lollipop. Of course, I wasn't complaining. I played with it like a child awarded with a treat. I kissed it, licked it, making loud slurping sounds as I went about ravaging the yummy lollipop. I paid close attention to the underside of his engorged crown cos that's where all the sensitive nerves were. Every now & then twirling my tongue around the veins & tickling the blood-filled tip with the stubbles around my mouth & massaging it as I pouted my lips. The mix of sensations, sometimes soft, sometimes harsh were getting to my target & I could feel his breathing getting faster. He would jerk his body when the sensations got to him & I know I've got him snared with my skillful blowjob. The crowd watching us are now also turned on & they started touching us. Some of the guys in the crowd also began to play amongst themselves. From the corner of my eye, I saw my Indo friend being jerked by another guy.

Like I said, the guy I was blowing was quite stout & his legs were packed with rocklike muscles. It was such a turn-on sliding my hands all over his thighs while I sucked him. He also had a firm rounded butt which I took the chance to grab. Hands were feeling us up all over & it didn't seem to bother my guy. I decided to take it up a notch & own the whole of his 6.5 incher. From the cock tip, I slid my lips down his shaft & went all the way until I felt his turgid cock head hit the walls of my throat. I went in further & his whole length is now nestled right inside my throat. Making use of my throat muscles, I went on to massage the love meat that's lodged deep in me, clamping & releasing it like a vacuum pump. It must have been too much for him cos I heard a wince coming from him. I decided to have mercy on him & went back up the shaft & continued to work on the plump head. He was obviously enjoying it as his body jerks became more frequent. I hung on to his fuck meat like a treasure, careful not to share it with the stealthy hands of the crowd. I picked up the pace & bobbed my mouth up & down his fuck stick in motor speed. Within minutes, I felt him clenching his butt muscles & I knew he was ready to dislodge. I grabbed his ass cheeks tightly & pumped his cock long & deep into my mouth. Then, it happened. I felt a stream of warm cream filling my mouth. I pushed his pulsing dick all the way into my throat & I counted 8 more spurts of hot jizz flowing down my pipes. While he shot his load, his body was jerking so much as if he was in spasm. I reluctantly let go of the juicy schlong after all the quivering died down.

The crowd dispersed after this & I never saw my Indo friend again. But I got a text later from him saying that he saw me in action. Of course it wasn't the end of the night for me, I'm only just getting started.

To Be Continued...





No comments:

Post a Comment