Saturday 30 March 2013

MY HORNY TEENAGE YEARS PT. 5

I had mentioned before that I lived across the road from a Sports Complex during my Teenage Years & that was where I had countless sexual encounters. Another hotspot in the Sports Complex that I loved to hangout was the swimming pool. 

I loved going to the swimming pool because it was the place where I get to see lots of eye candy.  It was also the perfect excuse for me to spend some 'me' time in the afternoon. I would always tell Mom that I'm going for a swim & she'd think that I was being active as a boy. Haha...

Anyway, whenever I'm at the pool, I would scout for hot handsome men & I'd time myself so that I'd go shower at the same time as them. I would later on come to know this behavior as 'cruising'. During those days, the public pools didn't have doors installed at the shower stalls & it was a free-for-all show when guys are showering. I would then take the shower stall that is directly opposite the guy I admire & steal glances at his naked body as he showered. 

During my numerous visits to the pool, I had noticed a Malay guy who would almost without fail be at the pool same time that I was there. He had a very nicely toned bod that is honed by frequent gym workouts & swim routine. He had the broadest shoulder that I've ever seen on a guy. His waist, on the contrary was very small, thereby giving him a very nice V-shaped silhouette from the back. There was one thing about him though, he's hearing impaired. But this disability didn't seem to cripple him at all. In fact, he's very friendly with almost everyone at the pool. I'd always see him gesturing animatedly with the life guards.

I was really curious about him; how could someone who is hearing impaired look so confident? The disability never seemed to be an issue to him at all. However, I never dared to cruise him, knowing how well he knows everyone at the pool. I also didn't think he'd be interested in a skinny teenager like me. Until that very day happened...

It was just an usual afternoon. I was at the pool tanning myself when I spotted him again. I went about with my business, tanning & swimming in between breaks. Of course, I would check him out from time to time, admiring his flawless bod. Then it was time for me to leave & I headed for the shower. 

Halfway through my shower, I spotted a familiar figure at the opposite shower stall. It was him! Wow... I thought to myself, I can't believe my luck. His back was facing me & his impressive V-shaped back & perky butt was offered in full view for me to ogle. I couldn't help myself & kept stealing glances at him. The more I looked, the hornier I became & my cock started throbbing. Shit, I was getting a hard-on in a public toilet! It'd be dreadful if anyone notices it. As a result, I didn't dare turn around to face him but I couldn't resist staring at his beautiful chocolate-milk tanned bod, so I had to turn my head sideways in order to check him out.

Then he was done showering & he turned around. That was when I spotted his gorgeous cock. It was so fat even in it's limp state. I could see the nicely shaped cock head as he was cut. He would be at least a 6.5" incher if he was hard. I wished I could suck him off there and then. It was at that point of time he caught me eyeing him, I quickly looked away as I didn't want to catch his attention although deep down I wanted him so very much. I willed myself to not look at him so that my hard-on would die down. When I felt that my hard-on had gone down enough I turned around & began toweling myself dry. I stole a glance at him & our eyes met again. I pretended to go about my business, packed away my stuff & headed home.

Shortly after I reached home, there was a knock on the door. Mom went to get the door & to my shock, it was him! I was speechless as I didn't think that he'd tail me all the way home & I never expected him to have the guts to knock on my door. He gestured to Mom that he wanted to 'speak' with me, so I quickly lied to Mom that he is a friend that I made at the pool. I grabbed a notebook & pen & we went downstairs to 'talk'.

That was the initial method of communication between him & me, by writing down what we wanted to say. From there, I found out what his name was. Let's just call him 'A' here. I asked A why he followed me home & he answered that he saw in my eyes that I wanted to befriend him. Woah, was I that obvious? Well, in any case, I was really glad that he made the 1st move to befriend me cos' I would never have initiated it. From that small little 'chat', I found out a little bit more about him. What he worked as, his favourite hobby being working out & swimming (no surprises there) & that he lived pretty much nearby.

'A' would later on become a close friend & sex buddy in the coming days. I guess I'll reserve this for my next post. Until then, stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the scene have change in recent years, not much to anticipate from public pool, maybe wrong pool kut... haha

    ReplyDelete