Tuesday 5 March 2013

1ST TIME SUCKING AN ANG MOH COCK

In my previous post, I wrote about my teenage years where I was living across the road from a Sports Complex. During those years I've had many encounters with Sporty, Athletic dudes of all shapes & sizes. The next one that I'm gonna write about is another very memorable one.

During my many stakeouts at my balcony, I've spotted this Caucasian dude that seemed to like to frequent the Sports Complex. I think he must be a regular visitor to the Gym. He's very well-built. Chunky & well-defined like a bodybuilder. Everytime I saw him at the bus stop, I would dash across from my house & stole glances at him until his bus came. I didn't dare to dream about having fun with him cos' I never thought that he'd be interested in a scrawny teenage kid. Basically, I felt that I was out of his league. On numerous occasions, I would fantasize about burying my face in his Blonde bush & sucking that sweet Ang moh cock, which I imagined to be at least 8 inches!  Oh, it was a dream that I hoped would become reality eventually.

Well, It seems that Lady Luck liked me well enough. It was pretty late, close to 10pm. I was extremely horny & I decided to try my luck, heading down to the Sports Complex. I headed to the Male Toilet to check out if any hottie is in there. Sometimes, I'd catch some hunks showering in there & I'd loiter around. No such luck tonight.

I walked out & decided to just cruise around the Sports Complex. There were many facilities here. Besides the gym, there're also badminton courts, squash courts, a hockey field & a swimming pool. The more I checked out the boys playing all sorts of sports in the Complex, the hornier I got. So 15mins later, I decided to try my luck in the male toilet again.

This time around, I was rewarded with the sight of my dream Ang Moh guy. He was in the toilet! It seems that he has just finished working out & was heading for a shower. There were only just the 2 of us in the toilet. I told myself this is a chance of a lifetime & I shouldn't miss it. I don't need to suck his cock, just a glimpse of his sexy naked body would suffice. He is stripping himself as I was thinking that thought & I was transfixed. Wow.... Beautiful Bod!

As he got into the shower, water started running down his massive bod, making it glisten, I could only stare in awe. He had a very thick & broad shoulder from all that hard-core workout & it tapered down to his cute, bubbly butt & trunk-like thighs. I think he knew I was eye-ing him but he chose to ignore me. So there I was, shamelessly staring at this Adonis. I just couldn't take my eyes off him.

Then he was done showering & is now towelling himself dry. I caught a glimpse of his nether regions while he was drying himself. He was all clean shaven down there! Yummy! We caught each other's eyes a few times but he didn't seem to be annoyed by my staring, so I was happy to stay. As it was close to closing time of the Complex, he quickly packed up & stepped out of the toilet. I decided to pluck up the courage & tailed him.

Surprisingly, he did not head for the bus stop which he usually does, to catch his bus home. But instead, he actually walked away from the bus stop; I followed. Halfway through tailing him, he turned his head back & our eyes met again. That's when I knew that he's leading me somewhere. OMG! I'm gonna fuflill another of my wildest fantasy again! The thought of having an Ang Moh cock in my mouth for the very 1st time heightened all my senses & I was starting to breathe heavily in expectation of what's gonna happen.

It soon became apparent that he was leading me now to a deserted bus depot near the Sports Complex which has now become a sort of an unofficial parking lot for Lorries. It is really quiet at night there cos' the people who parked their lorries there would not come back until the next morning. He is now walking into the bus depot & I can see that he's heading right to the back where it's really dark. I quickened my pace as I didn't want to lose sight of him. It helped that he was wearing a white Tank Top, so it was still quite easy to spot him.

I saw him stop next to a lorry, leaning against the lorry's big tyre. Slowly, I crept up to him until I was standing face to face with him. Without a haste, he lit up a cigarette & started smoking. Then he gave me a nod, acknowledging my presence. I nodded back & reached out to touch his bulging pecs. He didn't flinch. I got bolder & slipped my hands under his white Tank. It was heavenly! I could feel the ridges of his ribbed abs & his puffed up pecs as my palm slided along. I reckon he's shaved himself cos' he was so smooth all over!

He lifted the front of his Tank Top & put it behind his neck. His upper bod is now presented in full glory in front of me! I couldn't take it anymore & attacked his perky nips. Licking, sucking, twirling my tongue around it in a mad frenzy. He put his head back against the lorry, enjoying this moment of having his bod worshipped by me as he smoked away. 

Next, he pushed me back & pulled down his track pants. Immediately, his hardened hairless man-toy & meatballs sprang out! I was a little dismay that it wasn't 8" like how I imagined but hell, it was still a sizeable 6.5" & with all that hair gone, it looked just as massive. I didn't need any persuasion & immediately got on my knees, opened my mouth, engulfed that lollipop & sucked with pure joy. He tasted different from Asian cocks. He had a distinct smell to him. Ahh... so this is how Ang Moh cocks tastes like, I thought to myself. I didn't really care about the taste now that I'm finally sucking on my 1st Caucasian cock. It was just as yummy as any cock that I've sucked.

After sucking him for God Knows how long, he decided to take it a notch up. He brought me up to my feet & motioned for me to climb up to the back of the lorry. Once we were on the lorry, he began to strip me naked & then he peeled his clothes off too until there was nothing on him. It was such a thrill being totally nude in the open. We would be in trouble if someone were to walk in on us there & then. There was some moonlight & his silhoutte looked extremely sexy in the moonlight. I got on my knees again as he towered over me & continued to suck that fantastic joystick.

We made out for quite awhile on the back of that lorry. It ended with both of us on the floor of the lorry, him in a push up position, me underneath him as he pumped ferotiously into my hungry mouth. As he came into my mouth, I gobbled up every drop of it. It left a lingering smell in my mouth for a long while after that, which I never experienced with Asian sperm. Ahh... still miss that smell today!

Throughout the whole ordeal, we hardly spoke but we managed to cuddle for awhile, lying completely naked under the moonlight as we recovered. He did manage a 'Thank You' at the end though & that was enough for him to show me that he treated me with respect & not just a sex object. 












2 comments:

  1. Which do U guys prefer?
    My current sexcapades or my memoirs as I was growing up?

    Comments are welcome.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you now?

    ReplyDelete