Wednesday 26 December 2012

MY HORNY TEENAGE YEARS PT.3

This is what I've been waiting & fantasizing about for the past few weeks. I was about to suck on this man's 7.5" cock! It was so huge & I was mesmerized by it. I must have been staring for awhile when I heard him say, 'Do you want to suck it, boy?'.

I looked up at bookstore owner but I couldn't bring myself to say yes. Mixed feelings of guilt told me I should run but the lusty stirring in my groin told me I shouldn't let such an opportunity go. In the end, all I did was nod my head.

He took my cue & placed his palm at the back of my head & led me towards his cock. As my mouth approached, he made his cock bounce by squeezing his pelvic muscles. The bouncing cock was such an invitation & I hastily opened my mouth & engulfed his cock head. My mouth was filled instantly with this hot sausage & I began to suck hungrily on it. I've done it, I told myself. I'm sucking on an adult man's cock!

So there I was, kneeling on the ground, sucking my first man cock. I didn't dare go down too deep on him as I've never sucked on such a big cock before & I knew I would gag if I went down further. But unfortunately, he chose to bend forward to grab my little perky butt at this time. As he did so, his 7.5 incher involuntarily went deeper into my mouth, it totally filled up all the space in my mouth & I started to gag.

Next the owner pulled me up so that I was standing in front of him. He unbuttoned my super-short school shorts & stripped me of it & the underwear. Now I am totally naked in front of this man. He bent down & wrapped his wet mouth on my already rock-hard boner. Ooh... I found myself helplessly moaning as I felt his lips & tongue go up & down my hard-on. I was rapidly approaching the point of climax & I needed him to stop.

I decided to take things into my hands. I pulled my cock out of his mouth, knelt down, grabbed his massive hot dog with one hand & sucked with abandon. Ah...Oh... he was moaning as I sucked on. Then, he stood up & pushed his pants & underwear to knee level to give me more access to his wonderful veiny fuck stick. He grabbed the back of my head & began to face-fuck me. In this position, I was at the mercy of his thrusting & I could feel that he was getting all horned up now. He was plunging deeper & deeper into my mouth & I was making lotsa gagging noises. It seemed to turn him on even more & he went even deeper until his entire hot cock went down my throat. I couldn't breathe at all & tears started to form in my eyes. I thought I was going to die.

Luckily for me, he decided to pull out all the way at this time & I immediately gasped for air. His whole cock is now coated with my saliva & he used the slime as a lubricant to beat his meat ferociously. "Do U want me to cum?", he waved his 7.5" glistening schlong at me. I have recovered from the gagging & nodded my head. "Come on then, boy. Let me feed you", he offered & I obediently crawled up to him. I opened my mouth & stuck out my tongue, waiting as he continued to pump his thick juice provider like a piston of a car.

"Oh man, I'm near", the store owner informed. I brought my tongue even nearer & started flicking the cock head with it, at the same time providing more lubricant for him to work on. Then I felt his chunky thigh muscles stiffen & I knew the juice will be flowing soon. 'I'm coming!', he exclaimed & pushed his cock into my mouth. My mouth was flooded with his cum instantly. It was warm & gooey & tasted slightly salty. I sucked on some more until there was no more man-juice coming out of him & then I gulped it all down.

I felt a sense of accomplishment. I've finally managed to suck on a man's cock & eaten his cum. We both got dressed & he gave me a pinch on my butt before sending me out of his shop. For the rest of my school days, I would go back to the bookshop from time to time & I would get to suck on the shop owner's massive hot cock. Needless to say, the books I rented would later become free-of charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment