Sunday 30 December 2012

MR. I PART 4

I want your Psycho
Your vertical stick
Want you in my room
When your baby is sick

This is what Lady Gaga sang in Bad Romance & it’s such an apt description of my relationship with Mr. I. 

Some months back, Mr. I. announced that he is attached again. We, however, had a clandestine hook-up just barely 2 months after he got hitched. So I kinda knew that his so-called LTR with this new bf would not last. True enough, just before 2012 ended, I got an sms from Mr. I. which announced that he had broken off with his bf. As expected also, Mr. I. wanted to hook up saying how much he missed all the fun he had with me.

On one hand, I was really pissed with Mr. I. when he treats me like a sex toy but on the other hand, I feel that we connected beyond all that sex. I’ve never felt this kind of connection with the various guys that I’ve hooked up with. So you could say Mr. I. holds a special place in my heart.

We’ve been texting each other since he announced that he’s single again. Mostly, it started with the festive greetings cos’ it was the season to be jolly. Eventually it would progress to him saying how much he missed me, blah blah blah that kinda shit. I know I should stop seeing Mr. I. but I just couldn’t stop myself!

Today, Mr. I. is at it again. He’s been texting me the whole day, leaving lovey-dovey messages & finally admitting that he’s horny. It got me so distracted at work that I relented & left work early to meet him.

This is an excerpt of the sms exchange that day:
Mr. I: Hi baby, what time you working till tonight?
Me: 7+, U?
Mr. I: Finish at 6pm, need to be home by 9pm
Mr. I: Wat time will U be home baby? Miss lying beside U & your smell
Me: Earliest 8pm
Mr. I: Can’t leave work earlier? Would really luv to see U.
Me: I’ll try to leave by 7pm
Mr. I: Ok let me know

6.45 came & I just couldn’t concentrate on work anymore, so I texted Mr. I.
Me: Leaving Office now, U still keen to meet?
After 5min, there’s no reply. Heck it! I’m just gonna go home anyway since my mind’s not on work anymore.

Got home at abt 7.15pm. As usual, I peeled off all my clothes. I was feeling so horny now, so I gave Mr. I. another text.

Me: Am home now, U still coming?

After abt 10min, Mr. I. replied:
Mr. I: Sorry just came out of the meeting, U think I shd still come over?
Me: I’m already naked. J
Mr. I: Ok get ready & see ya!
Me: I’m always ready J
Mr. I: Gr8! Am grabbin a cab now

Another 10min went by & still no sign of Mr. I.
Me: You reaching?
Mr. I: Another 10 min Baby, Wait for me naked in the living room?
Me: Sure, and?
Mr. I: Open your legs wide on the sofa
Me: Kool & wat you gonna do?
Mr. I: Wanna rim U gd!
Me: Ok J

10 min later, Mr I’s sms came in
Mr. I: I’m here

Of  course, by then I was all ready. I was sprawled on the sofa, with my legs lifted high up in the sky and that was the scene that greeted Mr. I when he pushed open the door. Without even taking off his clothes, Mr. I. lunged at me & went straight for me, he flipped me over, spread my butt & buried his face in my butt hole. Soon, I felt his tongue probing my ass hungrily. My ass felt all wet & slippery in an instant. Then Mr. I. stood up & dug out his engorged 8 incher from his trousers. Mr. I. was still fully clothed, the sight of him standing there with his hard cock sticking out of his trousers was too much for me. I immediately turned around & gave him a good hard suck. Meanwhile, Mr. I. was clumsily trying to get out of his work clothes, undoing his tie, unbuttoning his shirt & trying real hard to remove the cuff links. I had to stop sucking him & help him free himself from all those constraints.

As soon as he was totally naked, he turned me around & resumed eating my ass again. The sensation of his flicking tongue on my sensitive butt hole got me all high & I moaned uncontrollably. Next, Mr I. climbed on top of me & frantically dry humped me.  I reached for the condom & passed it to him. He bit it off with his teeth & slid the rubber onto his attention seeker. Meanwhile, I was still lying face down on the sofa. I spread my butt cheeks & started to clench my ass muscle so that Mr. I. could see real clearly my gaping hole & know how much I wanted his vertical stick in my warm enclave. Mr. I. took aim & pushed his 8 inch hot pole into my hungry gaping hole. At that moment, both of us moaned in unison & soon Mr. I. was pumping me furiously. He just went on & on in wild abandon, like this was his last fuck on earth. Wow, Mr. I. must’ve been quite sex-starved!

After awhile, I got tired of lying on the sofa so I told Mr. I. I wanted to get up. But I didn’t want him to pull out of my horny hole so we both stood up slowly with him still inside me all the while. I then told him to maneuver us so that he was sitting on the sofa & I was on top riding his hard disco stick. I supported myself on his hairy thigh & began a rhythmic rocking forth & backwards on his slippery cock. While I was rocking him, I also clenched my butt cos’ I know Mr. I. luvs a tight fit. Mr. I was panting real hard after all that frantic pumping & now he’s taking a back seat on the sofa, enjoying the sensation of my moist hole going up & down his major erection. I then slowly twisted myself around so that now I was facing him but still sitting on his enlarged prick. I pulled him towards me, placed my hands behind his neck & gave him a long deep kiss, all the while rocking myself. The kiss did it. Before long I felt Mr. I’s muscle began to all tense up & I instantly knew he was about to climax. I kissed him even harder & the next moment, I heard Mr. I’s muffled groans as he shot his hot white jizz, When I let go, Mr. I was gasping for air & grinning from ear to ear at me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment