Sunday 19 August 2012

SAUNA ENCOUNTERS 2 (CONT'D)

After my session with the drunk bottom, I went downstairs to shower & take a smoke break. Also, to recover from all the sexual activity just now.

Just as I was finishing up the cigarette, I spotted someone. He's a beefy guy in his early 20s. I've seen him in a previous visit before. He's quite good-looking, boyish & with a nice meaty huggable bod. His cock is a sizeable & thick veiny 6.5". I know because this guy likes group fun. In the previous visit, he was just standing in an open area & other guys all swarmed around him, trying to get a piece of him. I had briefly touched him during that 1st encounter. 

This time round, there was only me & him. Directly opposite where I was smoking is the steam room. Our eyes met & the next thing he did was whip out his chunky package from under the towel wrapped around him & stroking it in full view for me to see. It was an obvious invitation so how could I not succumb to it? Even though i wasn't really horny after I've cummed. 

He walked into the steam room & I followed. I found him sitting fully naked in the steam room. His heavy dick was already erected, demanding attention for what was to cum. I knelt in front of him & immediately put that sweet member of his in my mouth. He's wearing a cock-ring & it made his meat glistening red & rock hard. He began moaning loudly as I began to work on his cock. Then he got up, stood on the seat & started ferociously mouth fucking me. The more he grunted & thrusted, the more i tried to take it all in but it was quite difficult not to choke on that thick piece of hot meat. I tried my best not to gag. After awhile, the rising temperature of the steam room became too hot for us to bear. That's when he called for a stop & walked out. It was a pity he didn't cum cos' I would have gladly drank every last drop of what he had to offer.

Feeling unfulfilled, I decided to go back to the cruising area upstairs. I needed a fuck really badly now. Not long after walking around, something caught my attention. He's a single eyelidded mature guy probably around mid to late 30s. I have a weakness for guys with single eyelids & I told myself I had to have him. He was clearly one of the more popular ones at this time of the night (2am) & I see many guys trying to cruise him. This is going to be a challange.

My opportunity came when I caught him standing at a corner. There was another guy feeling him up already. I decided to join in. He wasn't hard yet, so I attacked his nipples & lightly tickled his balls. The other guy was licking his other nipple & stroking his cock. Soon, he was all hard, a good-sized 6". Slowly, I manouvered myself to fight for more space & was eventually hugging & kissing him, body to body. The other guy was eventually ignored by him. Yes! Got ya!

I wanted him all to myself & so I pulled him into one of the rooms. He was a really nice & gentle fucker. He took his time & wasn't in a hurry to cum. We kissed, licked, sucked each other for a long time before he eventually entered me. He rocked me slowly, it felt like we were making love & not just purely fucking. When he finally came, we just laid there & chatted. It's quite rare to find someone that connects in the Saunas & I was happy to stay. We proceeded downstairs afterwards for a smoke & chatted even more. Then he bid his goodbye cos it was quite late already.

It was already about 4am now & I really should go too. But problem is, I'm still horny & I wanted to cum for a 2nd time. Ok one last round, I told myself. If I don't find anyone, I'll head home. So off I went upstairs again.

There wasn't much people left which is expected cos it's really quite late already. Just as I was about to give up, I bumped into another guy cos I didn't see him. Immediately i said sorry & when I turned around, he was smiling at me. Mmm... this one is nice! I was caught off-guard by the smile & could only smile back. Then he walked away. 

Shit! Why didn't I grab him? I have to find him again! It wasn't too difficult now that the crowd has thinned out & I soon spotted him again. He must have just come in as I didn't see him earlier on in the night. Post-clubbing cruising perhaps? If that's the case, I bet he'll be quite horny. I approached him & gave him my 1000 watt smile. He smiled back. Bingo!

I moved in & started touching him. He is so tough all over! A real muscular bear, my ultimate favourite type. My hands made its way down & checked out his package. Woah, he's already hard & must have been at least a good 6", quite a handful too. Nice thickness! No time to waste, into the rooms we went.

Once inside, our towels went off quickly & I knelt down & worshipped him. My mouth sucking hungrily & my hands grabbing everywhere; his firm bubble butt, his massive pecs,  his bulky biceps. I licked him all over too. He was evidently just as horny & made manly grunting sounds which turned me on even more. Soon, he decide to take over the reigns & put me in a doggie position on the bed. And then he entered me & started pounding away. His cock felt so good in my ass & i couldn't help moaning. Then he flipped me over & fucked me missionary style. I clung on to him like a monkey while he continued banging deep into my man pussy. He pounded so hard that the whole bed started making creaking noises. I followed up with loud moans of pleasure. I think the whole sauna could hear us but I didn't care. I was having the time of my life, submtting fully to this wonderful Muscle Bear. 

With every thrust, I could feel his cock hitting my G-spot & I could feel my cum welling up. I clinged on to him even harder so that my cock was sandwiched between his & my bod. The friction of his bod on my cock sent waves all over my body & soon I was spurting my hot cum. When he saw that I came, He withdrew his cock & positioned it on my lips. I opened my mouth & welcomed his cock in. He went on to face fuck me & then he came, I could feel his sweet juice sliding down my throat as I swallowed. There was a lot of juice, i couldn't swallow everything in time & some leaked out thru the corner of my mouth.

I found out from our after fuck chit-chat that he got in this late cos' he was feeling horny after having a few drinks at a Karaoke pub. I'm also glad that I made that last effort or I would have missed out on another mouth full-filling fuck!

Pic of the Muscle Bear who last fucked me


No comments:

Post a Comment